09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Me Made May 2012


I thought this sounded like a fun way to kick start me into wearing a few more items of hand made clothing (and venture away from my usual daily diet of jeans, and the same t shirts and cardigans).

So here goes:

`I, Janet of Kitchen Table Sewing, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May `12. I endeavour to wear one item of me-made clothing each day for the duration of May 2012. I am going to try and get photos of what I'm wearing outside some of my favourite places in my home town of Bedford.'

First up is a Lisette 2211 skirt and matching Noodle-head gathered clutch, all made out of £10 worth of red wool fabric I bought on a whim from a place in Nottingham. 

You can join in or follow along here on the Flickr group or checking out the Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. That is a great skirt. The whole outfit suits you.

    ReplyDelete